How to enter:
Respondents to the North Yorkshire Law Will Survey can enter a prize draw in which one winner will receive either a £50 Love2Shop voucher or a £50 Amazon voucher.
By submitting, fans accept the listed terms and conditions.
Entries can be submitted from 08:00 on 01/04/2017 to 23:59 on 30/04/2017.
1 winner will be chosen by at random from valid entries.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants to the free prize draw are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. One winner will each receive one £50 Love2Shop voucher or a £50 Amazon voucher. Prizes are subject to availability.
3. Only those resident in the UK aged 18 or over are eligible to enter. Entries are limited to one per person. Internet access required.
4. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
5. Employees of the Promoter or any business involved or associated with the prize draw, any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent and/or affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
6. Entries can be made by completing the North Yorkshire Law Will Survey. To enter the prize draw, fans need to provide their First Name, Last Name, email address and select their preferred prize.
7. The prize draw opens at 08:00 on 01/04/2017 and closes at 23:59 on 30/04/2017.
8. Prize is non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative will be given.
9. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value in exceptional circumstances.
10. The 1 winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries submitted during the promotional period. The winner will be notified by email within two days of the closing date and may be required to provide proof of age. Winners will need to submit their required contact details at the time of completing the Survey in order to claim their prize. Failure to do so may result in the forfeit of their prize and another winner being selected.
11. Prizes will be delivered to the address provided at entry within 28 days.
12. Winners’ names and counties will be available by sending a SAE to the Promoter at the address below, within 3 months of the closing date, marked “North Yorkshire Law Will Survey Promotion”
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for any technical failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process, nor for any technical or human error, which may occur in the administration of the prize draw or the processing of entries.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Promoter is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
15. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this prize draw without the individual’s prior consent.
16. By entering this prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
17. Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
19. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
20. By accepting a prize you agree to the promoter using your name and county for the purposes of PR.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such
an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
22. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this prize draw, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 20, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of three thousand pounds.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
24. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. The Promoter is North Yorkshire Law, 50 Albemarle Crescent, Scarborough, YO11 1XX.